How do I...Delete a Supply Expense Report?
- Log in to FSCM https://fprod-selfservice.gafirst.usg.edu/psp/fprodss/FINEAPPS/FINSS/?cmd=login&languageCd=ENG&
- If you have problems with your password, click on the 'Forgot Username or Password' link below the Sign-in button. This will guide you through the steps to receive a temporary password through email. If you experience problems with this link please contact Celeste Wade at 4372.
- Click on 'Employee Self Service'.
- Click on 'Expense Report'.
- Click on 'Delete'.
- Enter your Report ID if you know it and click on ‘Search’. If you don’t know it you can search by name by clicking on the drop down menu and choosing ‘Name’. Enter your last name or the first few letters then click on ‘Search’.
- You should see a list of reports that you have submitted previously along with their status.
- Choose the appropriate report and click on ‘Delete’. No further action is required.