Clayton State Creates University Partnerships To Give More Students Opportunities For Advanced Study
Since 2020, Clayton State has partnered with a number of public colleges and universities
in greater Atlanta to offer options for the students of these institutions to earn
advanced degrees in business and nursing.
The agreements include the following schools:
- Dalton State College students in the Wright School of Business who have earned a bachelor’s
degree in business will be eligible to be admitted to Clayton State to earn one of
three master’s degrees in business administration, strategic leadership development
or supply chain analytics.
- Undergraduate nursing students at Georgia Gwinnett College who earn a bachelor’s degree
are then be eligible to enroll at Clayton State to earn a Master of Science in Nursing
– Family Nurse Practitioner degree.
- Southern Crescent Technical College students who graduate with an associate degree
in allied health programs may transfer core credits to Clayton State University’s
College of Health Bachelor of Science degree programs.
- Georgia Gwinnett College students who graduate with a Bachelor of Business Administration
will have an opportunity to enter Clayton State’s Master of Science in supply chain
- Students at Gordon State College who earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing will be eligible for priority review for admittance to Clayton State to earn a Master of Science in Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner degree.
Each of these agreements are designed to expand access to quality master’s programs while meeting the needs of Georgia’s growing enterprises.