Congratulations on your acceptance into the Basic Licensure Track of the BSN program! It is necessary to begin preparing for the nursing program now, so PRINT the orientation packet below for detailed instructions.
Participation is option for this event.
- Kaiser Permanente Bridge Program - Monday, November 4, 2019, 5:00-7:00pm, Harry S. Downs Center, room CE-301
- Learn about this comprehensive medical health plan, determine if you qualify and meet with representatives
- Details available at www.clayton.edu/health/nursing/kaiser.
Participation is mandatory for these upcoming events.
- Jumpstart - Tuesday, December 10, 2019, 9:00am-2:00pm, Harry S. Downs Center, CE-101; mandatory attendance; student encouraged to bring significant other/support person
- Complete, print and bring hard copy of Scholarship Eligibility Form to Jumpstart
- Copy front and back of Social Security Card and bring hard copy to Jumpstart
- Orientation - Thursday, January 9, 2020, 9:00am-2:00pm, Harry S. Downs Center, CE-101; mandatory attendance; student only
Note: Upon enrollment in nursing (NURS) coursework, the mandatory Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) Premium will be charged to your student account. Those nursing students with adequate, private health insurance coverage MUST WAIVE OUT EACH SEMESTER to have this charge removed; see details at http://www.clayton.edu/health/insurance.