Financial Aid for Veteran Students
The student-veteran community at Clayton State is over 400 strong—women and men who have used their considerable skills and dedication to serve our country in times of peace and times of war. They are the true heroes, and we at Clayton State University are honored that they have chosen the picturesque, five-lake campus to pursue their dreams, and further their educational goals.
We consider it not only a great honor but also a great responsibility to make sure that all of our student-veterans have access to the resources and support they need to adjust to civilian life on campus and to find success in their programs. Here, you can explore resources and support services and learn more about how to apply to Clayton State and fund your education.
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill ®
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill®-Reserves
- Chapter 35: Spouse/Dependent Education Assist Program (DEA)
- Fry Scholarship
- Chapter 31: Veterans Readiness & Employment Program (VR&E)
- Chapter 33: Post 911 GI Bill®
- Chapter 33: Post 911 GI Bill® & Yellow Ribbon Funds
- Edith Nourse Rogers Stem Scholarship