YOUR CHEMISTRY CAREER CAREER AWAITS
PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS —
- Prepares students for a variety of chemistry careers in industry, government, nonprofit, and academia
- Opportunities for undergraduate research and internships directly with faculty or local industry/government
- Flexible curriculum that can be tailored to your goals
- Faculty expertise in a variety of chemistry fields (organic, analytical, environmental, inorganic, physical)
- Fully equipped laboratories with cutting edge instrumentation for experience and skill building
- Minors available in environmental science, forensics, biology, and physics to tailor your degree
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic principles of major fields of chemistry.
- demonstrate a broad range of basic laboratory skills applicable to chemistry, and improved chemical research skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of technology related to chemistry, including laboratory instrumentation.
- Apply knowledge of physics and mathematics to solve chemical problems.
- Communicate scientific information in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing.
- Collect, evaluate and interpret scientific data, and employ critical thinking to solve problems in chemistry and supporting fields.
- Collaborate effectively on team-oriented projects.