Thank you for your interest in visiting Clayton State University!
Surrounded by 214 lush, wooded acres and six lakes, we invite you to visit our beautiful campus in Morrow, Georgia: a quiet oasis just south of the bustling city of Atlanta. Discover Clayton State's modern facilities, student services, and beautiful scenery. We encourage visitors to dress for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
To ask questions about accessibility or request accommodations, please contact Disability Resource Center at email@example.com or call at 678-466-5446.
We invite you to visit our beautiful campus to gain insight into Clayton State Laker Life.
If visiting virtually, we recommend using the Virtual Viewbook, where you can watch videos to learn more about our academic programs and student life. For on-campus self-guided tours, the Interactive Campus Map with Directions and the Parking Map (PDF) are useful for navigating campus and learning more about each building.
Guided Group Tour
The Clayton State Office of Admissions offers 60-minute walking tours led by current students and staff. It accommodates groups and is ideal for families, schools, and community organizations.
Advance notice is preferred. Please request your guided visit at least fourteen (14) business days prior to your desired visit date. If you require accommodations for a group larger than 40 guests, please submit your request at least twenty one (21) business days prior to your desired visit date.
To schedule your guided visit, submit your request using the form below.
Link Coming Soon
Statement of Expectations for Group Visits
Ensuring a Safe and Productive Visit
By requesting a group visit, you agree to the conditions below. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to having you visit our campus soon! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 678-466-4115 or reach out to your assigned admissions representative.
- Deliver an engaging educational experience for you and your students. You will have the opportunity to ask questions about the admissions process and learn more about campus resources, buildings, and more.
- Provide confirmation for your visits registration and a campus map via email at least one week in advance of your visit to campus.
- Offer individual online visit registration for each student in your group to encourage future engagement, help customize the visit to the students’ interests and intended majors, and give reminders about their upcoming visit’s event details.
- Plan ahead and request your visit at least 14 business days prior to your desired visit date with the confirmed number of students and chaperones, maintaining a ratio of 1 chaperone per 10 students. Also, if you wish to reserve lunch for your visit, you must coordinate meals with Dining Services at least 7 business days in advance.
- Encourage your students to register individually. Once your visit has been confirmed, you will be provided with an online registration form for each of your students.
- Arrive on time for your visit. If your group is late, we may not be able to accommodate your visit fully. Buses are expected to park in the L-Lot and unload students/guests at the Student Activities Center (building #21 on campus map).
- Be respectful. Students and chaperones should be respectful toward each other and Clayton State staff, faculty, and students, as well as our campus and community.
- Supervise your students during your visit at all times. It is the responsibility of the group chaperones to keep their students with the visit group and monitor their behavior. While on campus, students and chaperones are expected to keep noise and conduct at a level that does not distract or disrupt Clayton State students, faculty, or staff. Please set these behavioral expectations with your students prior to your visit. Our staff reserves the right to end a visit at any point due to inappropriate behavior.
- Dine with your group and be mindful of your surroundings. If you booked lunch for your group in our dining hall, chaperones are required to eat lunch with their group’s students. All guests should be mindful of the policies of our dining hall, dispose of all trash in the proper waste bin, and put away all dishes in the designated dish drop-off location.
Clayton State Preview Day
Clayton State Preview Day offers an in-depth look at all that Clayton State has to offer—from academic programs, campus life, to student services, and much more.
If you’re a Transfer/Non-Traditional student with college credits, come gather some valuable information about Clayton State during Transfer/Non-Trad Tuesday. You’ll get a chance to become familiar with all the resources that Clayton State University offer to serve adult students.
This previously on-campus open house event is currently offered in a live virtual/online format for prospective students.
For the health and safety of the campus community, we strongly encourage you to wear a face covering during class, during in-person office hours and while inside campus facilities regardless of vaccination status.
Per CDC guidance, offices such as health clinics may still require face coverings.