How do I Set Up My PeopleSoft User Account
The system will walk you through the steps to set up your expense self-service account.
- Go to https://www.usg.edu/gafirst-fin/
- Click "Register for My Account"
- Below the sign-in you will need to click the "Register for My Account" link
- Enter your Date of Birth in the format shown, mm/dd/yyyy
- Enter the last 4 digits of your social security number
- Enter your 5 digit zip code
The last 3 steps above validate that the information entered matches your information with our Human Resources department (same as shown in ADP)
- Enter a User Id - please use the same id as you are currently using to log into the network, usually first initial and last name
- Enter a password, it is case sensitive and requires at least 10 characters, must contain at least 2 numbers, and have one upper case letter.
- Enter your email address.
After completing the setup, if you see a “Sign out” option on the top right it will take you back to the sign-on page. If you do not see a sign out option, return to the expense sign-on page from our webpage, www.clayton.edu/offices-departments > Accounting Services > Expenses > Travel > Links > Employee Self Service.
Sign in from GeorgiaFirst Financials:
- Click GeorgiaFirst Self-Service
- Select Clayton State University for Sign-on Authentication
- Enter Email Address and Password
- Verify Account by selecting text me or call me
- Enter Microsoft Verification Code
- Click Nav Bar (right corner of screen)
- Click Navigator
- Click Employee Self-Service and Employee T&E Center
- Click Expense Report and Create
- Select “Profiles and Preferences”, then “Review/Edit Profile”
Select the Organizational Data tab and under HR Information, confirm that you are on a record that reads “Active” under the Employee
Status. If you have multiple active records, by using the arrows on the top right (First<1of?>Last) select the record that has the Default Profile option checked.1of?>
- The account string shown in the “Default Chartfield Values” section is the information that will default when you create an expense. The fund, program, class, budget ref, and department must be entered. Project code is optional. There is usually an administrative assistant or budget manager for each department who has this information. Once this information is set up, it will default to each expense when it is created.
- Budget Ref is based on the current fiscal year.
For technical problems contact William (Josh) Bartlett, IT Database Professional (678) 466-5530 or WilliamBartlett@clayton.edu
For functional questions contact Tiffany Hines, Travel & Expense Analyst (678) 466-5513 or email@example.com