Library Mission Statement
The Clayton State University Library supports the campus community by providing quality instruction, collections, spaces, and services to promote and enhance an environment of life-long learning, student success, and active community engagement.
The Clayton State University Library aspires to be the core of the University’s academic endeavors by investing in partnerships with educational stakeholders and securing equitable access to essential resources.
Our Core Values
- Access – Ensuring equitable access to all library users seeking information resources and services.
- Confidentiality – Protection of user’s privacy by keeping their information, access, and service activities secure.
- Integrity – Promotion of honest, impartial, and ethical practices within all interactions and activities.
- Collaboration – Foster alliances with library stakeholders contributing to academic success.
- Service – Responsibility to deliver inclusive, courteous professional information assistance to support teaching and learning.
Approved by the Clayton State University Library Committee (December 2019)