- Convenient web and desktop access to your email and integrated calendar. Full-featured web interface for accessing email and calendar (Outlook on the Web), as well as email and integrated calendar compatibility with desktop email clients such as Microsoft Outlook and Apple Mail.
- Large message storage capacity. 50 GB of email storage for each user.
- Access from portable devices, including iOS and Android-based phones and tablets. Access to your email, calendar entries, and contacts from your mobile device.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering. Integrated anti-spam tools for smoother control of email filtering and identification.
Office Suite Included (Free)
- Always have the latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, OneNote, Publisher, Skype for Business and InfoPath.
- Capture your ideas however you work best – using a keyboard, pen, or a touchscreen
- Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just as you do in familiar Word documents
- Keep track of comments in Word documents and mark them as done with the new reply button
- Convert your data into a chart or table in two steps or less so you can analyze it faster, and then preview it with different formatting
- Embed Excel spreadsheets, Visio diagrams, photos, and almost any other kind of computer file, in your OneNote notebooks
- Share your PowerPoint presentation over the web by sending a link to it
- Design customized marketing materials that fit your brand and customers
5 free installs of Office 365, for help with the installations:
- Installation Guide - Windows and Mac
All Clayton State University students, faculty, and staff. The subscription is free as long as you’re an active student enrolled in classes or current faculty/staff member.
For information on the minimal operating system and web browser requirements for accessing Office 365, see Microsoft’s Office 365 system requirements page.
Getting Started for Students
Accessing Outlook on the Web for Office 365
Each time you go to outlook.clayton.edu, the following will required:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for faculty/staff, email@example.com for students
- In the Password field, type your Clayton State Network password.
- Click Sign In to open Outlook for the Web.