About Auxiliary Services
Mission and Goals
The mission of Auxiliary Services is to provide the campus community with a variety of retail and campus services in a friendly, convenient, and efficient manner that enhances the overall educational experience of our students and work experience of our faculty and staff.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Provide products and services to support the needs of the campus community and to generate revenue for future growth and expansion.
- Implement technology and process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Recruit, train, and retain qualified staff and enhance their professional growth and development.
The Auxiliary Services Division at Clayton State University is governed by the rules, regulations, and directives of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia as they are interpreted by the, Chancellor Hank Huckaby, through the President of Clayton State University, Dr. Tim Hynes, and the Vice President for Business and Operations, Corlis Cummings. The AVP of Auxiliary Services, Carolina Amero, reports directly to the Vice President for Business and Operations and is responsible for the management of the University Bookstore, Dining Services, LakerCard Services, Vending, and SmartPrint.
Auxiliary Services at Clayton State operates under the Business Procedures established by the University System of Georgia.
Auxiliary Services is committed to keeping up with trends in the industry in an effort to provide excellent service to campus stakeholders. Its units are members of the following state and national industry organizations
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services
- Auxiliary Services Council of Georgia
- National Association of College Stores
- Georgia Association of College Stores
- National Association of Campus Card Users
- Atrium Card System Users Group