Conferences & Events
For additional information about scheduling your camp or conference at Clayton State University, contact:
- Joanee BuffaloeConference Services Coord.
- PH (678) 466-5113 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Located on the University's campus
A world-class music recital venue offering top performances throughout the year.
Summer 2017 Camps and Conferences Group Rates Starting at $27/Person/Night*
*minimum night stay required
What's in the Area?
Clayton State University, located only 15 miles from downtown Atlanta and 10 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, is a beautiful lakeside campus that housed state-of-the art facilities. The campus is the only University in the country adjacent to both the Georgia Archives and the National Archives and Records Administration Southeast Region, which is free to the public. Also located on the University’s campus is the world class music recital venue, Spivey Hall a 400 seat, acoustically-superior performing arts site.
Local Attractions and Activities
- AMC Southlake Pavilion 24 - https://www.amctheatres.com/movie-theatres/atlanta/amc-southlake-24
- Georgia Archives - http://www.sos.georgia.gov/archives/
- Lake Spivey Golf Course - http://www.lakespivey.net/
- Southlake Mall - http://www.southlakemall.com/
- Pin Strikes - http://www.pinstrikes9.com/
- Atlanta Bread Company
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Chili’s Grill & Bar
- City Café Diner
- Joe's Crab Shack
- Longhorn Steakhouse
- Olive Garden
- TGI Fridays
- This Is It!
- Waffle House
Parks and Recreations
- Flat Shoals Park
- Independence Park
- Morrow Lake City Park
- Reynolds Nature Preserve
- Barnes and Noble
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center
- TJ Maxx
- Ross Dress for Less