Division of Academic Affairs
The Division of Academic Affairs oversees academic programs and policies of the University and academic student support services.
The Division serves as the point of contact for external constituents on issues related to academic affairs such as the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and other accrediting bodies.
Positions reporting to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs include:
- Associate Provost
- Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences
- Dean of the College of Business
- Dean of the College of Health
- Dean of the College of Information and Mathematical Sciences
- Dean of Graduate Studies
- Dean of Institutional Research and Budgets
- Dean of Library
Dr. Jill Lane
Interim Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
Main Office: 678-466-4100