Division of Academic Affairs
The Division of Academic Affairs oversees academic programs and policies of the University and academic student support services.
The Division serves as the point of contact for external constituents on issues related to academic affairs such as the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, and other accrediting bodies.
Positions reporting to the Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs include:
2023 – 2024 Academic Affairs
- Improve Processes (Efficiency)
- Increase Communication (Eroding Silos)
- Increase Utilization of Data in Decision Making
- Increase Retention (Students & Employees)
- Expand Pathways to Academic Success
- Enhance Faculty Support and Success
- Elevate/Prioritize Workforce Readiness
Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
Main Office: 678-466-4100