Invest In Your Dream
Clayton State University’s DreamPath makes the road to obtaining your degree even easier. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta, Clayton State offers an affordable and vibrant college experience close to the thriving business hub of a metropolitan city. If you have an associate degree or some college credit, we have four program options that provide the flexibility for you to complete your bachelor’s or associate degree either in person or fully online.
- Associate of Science in Integrative Studies
The Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies program provides the opportunity for a student to work with an advisor to design a curriculum that meets the student’s career and educational needs.
- Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies
The Integrative Studies program provides the opportunity for a student to work with an advisor to design a curriculum that meets the student’s career and educational needs.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Administrative Management
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Administrative Management provides career advancement opportunities for individuals employed (or seeking employment) in a wide variety of corporate, business and office environments.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management
The Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management provides career advancement opportunities for individuals employed (or seeking employment) in a wide variety of plant and corporate settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the admissions requirements?
Any student who transfers credit to Clayton State from another college or university is considered a transfer student.
Transfer students will be granted regular admission if they meet the following standards:
- Have 30 or more semester hours of transferable credit. (Transfer applicants with fewer than 30 hours must meet the admission requirements for either a recent high school graduates [freshman] or nontraditional student in addition to the transfer admission standards.)
- Have a cumulative transfer GPA of at least 2.00, calculated on all attempted transferable college course work (Transfer applicants with a GPA below 2.00 should see the limited admission heading below for possible appeal.)
- Be in good academic and conduct standing at the last institution from which credit was earned
When do the spring, summer and fall semesters begin?
- Classes for spring 2023 begin on Saturday, January 7.
- Classes for summer 2023 begin on Saturday, May 20.
How much does the program cost?
The Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia (USG) sets tuition and fee rates for all USG institutions, including Clayton State University. These rates vary depending on student’s classification, degree program, instructional method, and/or residency status.
The undergraduate fall 2022 through summer 2023, in-state and online tuition rate is $169.33 per credit hour plus applicable fees.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions can be reached via email at 678-466-4115 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.