FREE Group Fitness Classes
Click to see the Group Fitness Schedule - May 20 - July 25
Click to Watch the Group X Promo video!
The Department of Recreation andWellness offers a variety of group fitness classes each semester.
- Classes are FREE to all current Clayton State University students and Fitness Center members.
- Select classes are FREE to Clayton State faculty and staff.
- Classes are located in the Group fitness studios on the second floor of the SAC Fitness Center.
- All classes are instructed by certified group exercise instructors and are categorized into three different formats: cardiovascular/strength, mind/body, and dance.
- No matter the fitness level, gender, interest, or background, the group fitness program has a class for everyone.
Classes are offered year-round during each academic semester.
1. BE PHYSICAL
2. EARN POINTS
3. EARN PRIZES
Participate in any physical activity in the SAC Fitness Center
Examples include lifting weights, taking a group fitness class, riding a bike, or even using the treadmills
- Earn points! - 1 minute equals 1 point
- Get your card initialed by a Fitness Center Staff Member
- Earn Prizes!
- 1,000 points = Choice of a Prize!!!
FIT-2-GO: Group Fitness Instructor on demand!
Host a fitness event for an on campus organization or department on campus!
A one (1) hour fitness class presented by a certified instructor starts at $10.
Classes must be on Clayton State University Campus.
Recognized Student Organizations wishing to host fitness/wellness related events should check the Group Fitness and studio schedules first before and contact firstname.lastname@example.org before submitting events in Astra.