Campus Watch - Reporting Suspicious Persons/Vehicles
When is someone suspicious?
When you observe someone exhibiting any of the following behaviors they can be considered suspicious:
- Someone walking around offices, classrooms, laboratories, etc., but does not appear to be going to any specific place.
- Persons walking in the parking areas zigzagging between vehicles. They do not appear to be walking toward any particular vehicle or building.
- Persons, unfamiliar to the office staff, looking in to office areas, storage rooms or student areas.
What are suspicious vehicles?
- Vehicles that are slowly moving through parking areas that have vacant parking spaces.
- Vehicles that are occupied by one or more persons parked in outlying parking areas away from the buildings or streets.
- Vehicles that are parked near buildings after campus buildings are closed.
Contact the Public Safety Department at (770) 960-5151, on campus 5151, immediately if you witness any suspicious persons or vehicles.