Online Master of Business Administration
Learn more information about Clayton State’s Online MBA program.
Attend a Session
Learn how you can enroll in Clayton State’s Online MBA program.
Applications are currently being accepted for fall 2022 and spring 2023.
Invest In Your Dream
The difference between you and a career in business is your education. Let Clayton State take you there with graduate programs designed to build the skills needed to be an industry leader.
Three pathways – MBA, Supply Chain Analytics, Strategic Leadership Development – can be completed in as few as 12 months. And with tuition costs just under $13,000*, you'll earn an affordable degree from a respected university.
Online Degrees Designed for Working Professionals
Take courses at your own pace with the convenience of online learning. Clayton State’s online graduate business programs allow students to customize their studies.
Choose which program you want to master:
- Master of Business Administration: concentrations in Accounting, Digital Marketing, General Business, Human Resource Leadership, International Business, Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Supply Chain Analytics
- Master of Strategic Leadership Development
There are five eight-week terms giving applicants flexibility in their start date for the programs.
Term 1: July 15
Term 2: September 1
Term 1: November 15
Term 2: February 1
Term 1: April 15
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete the program?
Graduate programs can be completed in as little as 12 months. Degree completion may take longer depending on the number of credits taken per semester and which concentration is selected.
What are the admission requirements?
- Completed online application to the School of Graduate Studies; application fee, $50
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution verified by official transcript(s)
- Statement of purpose and graduate school interest
- Three (3) professional references
- Supplemental information for international applicants
Supplemental Admission Criteria:
- Resume demonstrating three years of professional/managerial work experience
- A minimum of 1000 total score based on GPA X 200 plus GMAT score
When do fall, spring, and summer semester begin?
Fall and spring terms consist of two 8-week terms offering students flexibility in their program start date.
Term Start Dates:
Fall Term 1: August 11, 2018
Fall Term 2: October 10, 2018
Spring Term 1: January 5, 2019
Spring Term 2: March 11, 2019
Summer Term: TBD
How much does the program cost?
Costs for each program vary. Find a breakdown of tuition and fees on the Bursar's page.
What are the requirements to complete the degree program?
Visit the College of Business program page for a full listing of programs and degree requirements.
Is the GMAT or GRE required?
The GMAT/GRE requirement is determined by undergraduate grade point average. Please refer to the admissions requirements for more details.
Who do I contact if I have questions?
Contact the Graduate Programs Director at (678) 466-4520 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Tuition Only: (Does not include books & fees). Tuition varies by program.