The RN completion tracks are for registered professional nurses holding a diploma or associate degree in nursing with current, unrestricted license to practice in the United States.
Steps to RN completion admission:
- apply for University admission as undergraduate transfer student
- upon University acceptance, complete core curriculum and program prerequisites
- consult nursing advisor for nursing program application during last semester of enrollment in core curriculum and program prerequisites
- declare RN-BSN or RN-MSN track on nursing program application
- RN-MSN applicants submit Graduate School application while completing BSN curriculum; MSN acceptance is not guaranteed but denied applicants can opt-out for BSN
Course Sequence (PDF)