This fall, the Writers’ Studio is piloting the "Chat with a Writing Tutor" initiative--an effort that allows writers to chat with a writing tutor online from 3-7 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
This initiative allows students to work with writing tutors during the weekend when students are often not on campus.
Follow the directions below.
Access a complete photo tutorial here.
Chat with a Writing Tutor
This tutorial uses my.clayton.edu as the entry url to access Chat with a Writing Tutor. If you have been given a direct url, please skip to step 3.
1. Go to Office 365 at my.clayton.edu and sign in with your Loch ID (CSU email) and password.
2. Click the App Launcher (waffle) and click the Teams tile.
3. Click Teams in the left navigation menu and click Add team, which will open Suggested teams.
4. Type chat in the search box in the top, right-hand side and press Enter. Chat with a Writing Tutor will populate if you are not already a member of that Team.
5. Click Join Team.
6. The new Team will populate within your list of favorites. Click General below the Team name to begin chatting.