SBDC's Judiffier Pearson is teaching a full-day Salon Success bootcamp on Monday, Jan. 12, at Georgia State University’s Alpharetta campus located at 3775 Brookside Pkwy. The bootcamp is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You’re talented. You’re excited. And you’re ready to open your own salon. It’s going to be grand and fabulous and the talk of the town! BUT… before you sign a lease, get a mortgage, make your announcement, or burn professional bridges, enlist in this full-day bootcamp to design the blueprint for your salon business model, and lay a solid foundation for success.
…Oh, and if you skipped bootcamp and have already deployed…it’s not too late; join us!
You will learn:
· The operational differences between employee-based salons, independent contracting, booth rentals, salon suites, and group practices.
· Overview of critical success factors for each operational model
· How to develop your Competitive Advantage and Go-To-Market Strategy
· How to approach facilities design for new construction, leasehold improvements, and the customer experience
· Writing a salon business plan
· How to calculate the costs and prepare for profit
· How to develop your Implementation Plan with checklists
· Tips from the top 100 fastest growing salons in America.
· The anatomy of a multimillion-dollar salon
$129 (Breakfast & lunch included in registration fee)
Register at www.morrowsbdc.org.