Integrative Studies Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the degree requirements for the Bachelor of Science in Integrative Studies Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to engage in perspective-taking.
- Integrate knowledge and modes of thinking drawn from two or more disciplines.
- Produce an interdisciplinary understanding of a complex problem or intellectual question
- Engage in experiential learning in prospective career or academic field by serving effectively in a semester long internship.
- Demonstrate advanced critical thinking skills at levels required for effective performance in professional and other social or cultural contexts.
- Demonstrate advanced communication skills (written, spoken, computer-assisted) at levels required for effective performance in professional and other social or cultural contexts