B.A. in History
What are graduates expected to do?
Program outcomes for history degree at Clayton State are:
- Identify and describe basic chronologies of U.S. and world history.
- Identify and critically evaluate primary and secondary historical sources.
- Identify and evaluate conflicting historical interpretations of events and personalities.
- Perform historical research using primary and secondary sources in libraries, archives, and other repositories of historical records.
- Write in a clear, analytical, and organized manner, demonstrating appropriate professional documentation methods.
- Discuss historical findings in clear and coherent oral presentations.