COME WORK WITH US
WE'RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TECHNICAL TALENT. DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE HUBBIE?
WE BELIEVE THE HUB IS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK. OUR STUDENT STAFF THINK SO TOO.
Here are some more reasons to work with us.
Learn Valuable Skills
The Hub has many things that can teach you ranging from technical and software support to troubleshooting.
As you work for the Hub, you will gain valuable experiences from hand on job and from your colleagues.
Certification and Training
There will be a chance for new employees to earn certification by taking the exam. New members also will receive training which help them doing better at the job.
Event and Activity
The Hub has plenty of activities that get you exciting during your time with the Hub. The Hub has plenty of event such as Spirit where you can do fun things. There will also a food eating event which gave you a good memory of your job and know more colleagues. You can even bring in your own food or volunteer to cook for those who are good cooker.
Meet New Friends
There are plenty of friend await for you at the Hub and they are willing to assist you in your jobs. You and them can share many great idea and contribute to the society together.
You will meet important people as you working with the Hub. They can help you expand your career or give you great advice and information. Networking will help you to success in the future.
Spirit is our annual staff training that create life long bonds while teaching vital career skills.
What you will need to be qualify as the Hub employees.
- Be on time
- Dress appropriately
- Be honest
- Work as a team
- Take care of your hygiene
- Getting along with your client and colleague (avoid conflict as much as possible, if needed ask your supervisor or senior for assistance).
- Know how to document your work each time you help the client. It will be use as a reference and knowledge base.
- Knowledge of computer in software and hardware/li>
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting and installation
- Be able to communicate well