Students, Faculty & Staff Members On Campus (Option 1)
If you have signed up for Self Service Password Reset, you can follow these steps to reset your password:
- Visit https://swan.clayton.edu.
- Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link.
- Enter your username and click the "Continue" button.
- Verify your identity and answer your challenge question. Click the "Continue" button.
- Create a new password and confirm it then click the "Set Password" button to continue.
- You have now successfully changed your CSU network account password. Click the "close window" link to finish.
If you have not signed up for Self Service Password Reset, please click the blue "register button".
Faculty or Staff Member On Campus
- While logged onto your CSU computer press CTRL+ALT+DELETE.
- Click Change a password.
- Type in your old password.
- Type in a new password.
- Verify your new password,
- Press the Enter key or click the next button.
Faculty or Staff Member Off Campus
Your network account can be reset in the SWAN, but logging into your laptop will use the previous password until it synchronizes with the CSU network. This method will connect your computer to the CSU network. It requires the CSU VPN on your computer
- Complete the steps "Faculty Member On Campus (Option 1)
- Verify that you are connected to the internet, then log off your computer.
- Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE.
- Click Switch User.
- Click the Network logon icon near just left to the power icon. It’s blue with an arrow on top of two computer icons.
- Log in to the CSU VPN with your network credentials.