RN-BSN Application Requirements
The RN completion tracks are for registered professional nurses holding a diploma or associate degree in nursing with current, unrestricted license to practice in the United States.
Steps to RN completion admission:
- Apply for University admission as undergraduate transfer student
- Upon University acceptance, completecore curriculum and program prerequisites
- Consult nursing advisor for nursing program application during last semester of enrollment in core curriculum and program prerequisites
- Declare RN-BSN or RN-MSN track on nursing program application
- RN-MSN applicants submit Graduate School application while completing BSN curriculum; MSN acceptance is not guaranteed but denied applicants can opt-out for BSN