BSN Application Requirements
The following are the list of application requirements for the Bachelor of Nursing program.
- Admission to Clayton State University.
- Attend Clayton State University's mandatory orientation prior to completing program application.
- Completion of the BSN program application form and submission of supporting documentation to the School of Nursing.
- Completion of an entrance exam administered by the Clayton State University Testing Center at (678) 466-4495.
- The nursing program application is available on the School of Nursing website twice a year. All application materials must be submitted prior to the deadline posted by the School of Nursing.
- The School of Nursing sends written notification of all admission decisions. Students may not enroll in nursing coursework until formally admitted into the BSN program (acceptance agreement will designate first semester of enrollment).