304 University Center;
2000 Clayton State Blvd.
Morrow, GA 30260-0285
Office Hours (Fall 2019):
- Students: To protect your privacy, all class-related email MUST be sent from your official CSU student account. I cannot verify the validity of external email addresses and will generally ignore them. Please include your section number and/or class time in the subject line of your email. I teach multiple courses (and often multiple sections of the same course), and it will delay my response if I need to figure out which section you are from.
- Please allow up to 24 hours (longer on weekends) for a response to your email.
- Walk-in hours: Monday 6:15pm-7:15pm, Tuesday/Thursday 6:30pm-7:45pm.
- I am also available by appointment; please contact me at least 24 hours in advance.
Course Information (Fall 2019):
All course-related information, including course syllabi, is available through the Desire2Learn (D2L) web portal. I am teaching the following courses in Fall 2019:
- Math 1401 (Elementary Statistics): Section 8, TR 3:35 PM - 4:50 PM, 331 University Center
- Math 1401 (Elementary Statistics): Section 10, TR 6:30 PM - 7:45 PM, 331 University Center
- Math 4250/5250 (Elementary Number Theory): MW 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM, 322 University Center (note the room change!)