Student Center Landscape
Project Supervisor: Alan Beasley, Grounds Manager
Contractor: In-house grounds department
Estimated Project Cost: 10,000
Construction Dates: Completed in March of 2007
This project is a major renovation to the area in front of the Student Center. The project had two main goals:
- Revitalize and add color to the area.
- Provide screening for the newly placed back-up generator outside the Student Center.
- Remove Existing plants and re-grade area
- Extend and upgrade existing irrigation system
- Add leveling by planting azaleas, camelias, osmanthus and 'Yoshino' cherry tree
- Provide covering to the ground by planting groundcover and dwarf abelia.
Work in progress