Purchase your gift certificates while they last!
GIFT CERTIFICATE PROMOTION
- Purchase a $100 gift certificate and redeem it for $150 when you register in a course.
- Use it for yourself or give it to a friend.
- For each incremental $100 you purchase equals $150 value.
- The discount will only be applied to a course equal or more than the value of the certificate.
***The certificate can be used until December 31, 2021***
To purchase your certificate Contact:
Sara Holmes at (678) 466-5080
This promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion.
CaPE reserves the rights to make changes to any dates, eligible courses or student enrollments
To qualify for the promotion, you must meet the following guidelines:
- This promotion is ONLY for students who are self-pay and not using funds from a third party
- Student #1 and Student #2 (Free Student) must register together in the SAME course.
- Student # 1 and #2 must meet all the admission requirements to be enrolled in the course.
- This promotion can be used for on-ground and on-line courses.
- This promotion is limited to the first come first serve students for on ground courses.
- Ed2Go courses and Georgia Film Academy courses are excluded from this promotion.
Act Soon! Don’t miss out as courses will fill up quickly!
Promotion will end August 2021
NO limit to the times the promotion can be used before the deadline. To register for the promo or for more information call: CaPE Office at (678) 466-5118&
NOTE: CaPE reserves the rights to make changes to any dates, eligible courses or student enrollments.
Continuing and Professional Education
Welcome to Clayton State University’s Center for Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE) - Our classes are attractive to students looking for a quick, yet intense approach into new careers. CaPE classes do not count towards degree programs and are not for credit, but are competency-based and responsive to real industry needs.
“Clayton State Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE) engages life-long learners in cost-effective, accessible, and relevant coursework that addresses personal and professional goals through top-quality instruction, innovative programming, and in-demand professional certificates and courses.”
Many CaPE classes and programs prepare you for industry-recognized certifications. Upon successful completion of CaPE courses, learners earn continuing education units (CEU's). Continuing Education programs are a unique opportunity to obtain valuable knowledge and skills for personal enrichment and career enhancement.
Need more information about CaPE? Contact us today! Call (678) 466-5118 or email us at email@example.com
Contract and Corporate Training
University Conference Services
Film and Digital Media Center
Online Classes Available Now!
Alumni Discount on Courses
CaPE Instructor's Corner
Keep CaPE Updated
Continuing and Professional Education (CaPE) is located on the main campus in the Harry S. Downs Center.
For more information call or email us.
Office Hours M - F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm