Career Resource Center
Career Resource Center Clayton Branch 3000 Corporate Center, Suite 350 Morrow, Georgia 30260 770.960.2172 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Serving Clayton, Fayette, and Henry counties
The Career Resource Center, Clayton Branch is a one-stop center providing a variety of free basic and advanced services to assist individuals seeking employment, training and education services.
Basic services available include:
- help with finding a job and job matching
- resume preparation
- workshops on how to develop interview skills and how to look for a job
- how to use a computer to prepare resumes and assist with job searches
- access to computers and general office equipment to prepare cover letters, make copies of your resume, and fax and email your resumes to prospective employers
More advanced services are available for individuals who need additional skills to become employed or return to work. Career Advisors can assist individuals with financial aid planning including applying for PELL grants, HOPE scholarships and Workforce Investment Act (WIA) financial assistance to pay for training.
- Funding may be available through an Individual Training Account (ITA) to pay for approved training and education expenses.
- Training is approved for jobs and occupations that are considered to be "in-demand", offer high starting salaries and provide career advancement opportunities.
- Additional eligibility requirements apply for training assistance.
For more information and directions for applying for training services please log into the website: www.atlantaregional.com/wiatraining. The application on the website needs to be submitted to the Career Resource Center - Clayton Branch for eligibility determination.
A Collaboration of Agencies Providing Employment and Training Services
Atlanta Regional Commission (ARC), Atlanta Regional Workforce Board (ARWB), Clayton State University, Clayton County Chamber of Commerce, Clayton County Board of Education, Clayton County Department of Family and Children Services, CorVel Corporation, Empowerment for Change, Georgia Department of Labor, Georgia Department of Human Resources, Division of Rehabilitation Services, Southern Crescent Technical College, Jewish Family and Career Services, Jonesboro Housing Authority, Southern Crescent Education Initiative, Worktec
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities. This is an Equal Opportunity Program.