What is an Employer Information Session?
An opportunity for students and graduates to learn about an organization and about jobs and careers within the organization. The 50-minute session is a great time to network and make a connection that might lead to future career success.
Who should attend?
All Clayton State students and graduates, especially those who are open to learning and who want an advantage in a tough job market!
- To learn what makes the organization great. You may think you know about a company, but it probably has more to offer than you ever imagined.
- To find out about job and career opportunities both now and in the future.
- To meet key people in the organization and network with them.
- To hear about current and future trends in the industry.
RSVP is required through Laker CareerZone!
- Login to Laker CareerZone here: (login using your network credentials)
- From the Laker CareerZone Home Page, click on the "Events" tab at the top
- Under "Events", click on the "Information Sessions" tab
- Click on the date of the Information Session
- Click "RSVP"
Employer Information Session Schedule
(RSVP IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND)
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Suite 228 Conference Room
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.