Supply Chain Fellows Program
To further engage our industry partners, Clayton State University’s College of Business and the College’s Center for Supply Chain Management has created the Supply Chain Fellows Program.
This program is designed to coordinate opportunities for businesses to have access to our student talent and faculty expertise, for students to gain critical experience with real-world applications of the concepts learned in class, and for the program to continue to grow and continue to explore more collaborative opportunities for students, faculty, and business partners.
As a Supply Chain Fellow you will:
- Have access to students through career service opportunities such as resume review, mock interviews, an annual career fair focusing on Supply Chain that brings students from across the Southeast, and internships.
- Have the opportunity to provide your company brand exposure by speaking to or getting involved with a class.
- Have the opportunity to draw from faculty with expertise not only in supply chain, but also leadership, strategic planning and business planning.
- Attend an annual one-day conference that features industry leader speakers, covers timely topics that are relevant to the industry, and explores potential trends for the future.
- Be highlighted as a Fellow on our College of Business Supply Chain Management website and at all events throughout the year.
- Have an impact on the lives of students that will ultimately lead to improving the talent in our industry and in our region.
Distinguished Fellows includes:
- Registration for one individual to the annual conference
- Access to students and faculty
- Participant table at annual Supply Chain Career Fair (Pre-Registration & Fees Waived Included)
- All benefits listed above
- Registration for two additional individuals to the annual conference
- An opportunity to meet with the Dean of the College of Business
- Opportunities to serve on one of the various College of Business Advisory Boards
- Recognition as a Premium Fellow on the Supply Chain Center website, at events and in all related printed materials
- Link to company website on Center for Supply Chain Management website
- Cost: $2,000 annually
Fill out the application below or print and mail the downloadable Fellows Program Application.