Laboratory Safety Information
Laboratory Safety Information can be found at this link.
Undergraduate Student Research Information
Why do research?
- Work one-on-one with a faculty member
- Showcase your creativity
- Contribute to the creation of new scientific knowledge
- Sharpen your critial and analytical thinking skills
- Complement and extend your classroom learning
- Enhance your confidence in your abilities
- Prepare for graduate-level study and professional school
- Present your research at scientific meetings
- Explore your interests and clarify your career goals
To find a research mentor, speak to a professor whose research interests you (faculty contact information and research interests are found here). Additional information, including the necessary forms for signing up are found here.