- Minimum SAT Score of 1050 (Evidence – based Reading and Writing & Math) with at least 480 in Reading and 440 in Math.
- Minimum ACT Composite score of 20 with at least 17 English or Reading and 17 Math
- Minimum Accuplacer Scores of 237 in Reading, 260 in Math and 4 in WritePlacer.
Official SAT or ACT results must be submitted to Clayton State directly from the testing service. Copies provided by an applicant are not acceptable.
Request any AP/ IB scores (if applicable)
- Clayton State University SAT code #5145 & Clayton State University ACT code #0803
Take the ACT, SAT, or Accuplacer
Clayton State University periodically administers the SAT, ACT, and Accuplacer on site. If qualifications are met, the Accuplacer can be arranged for offsite proctoring as well. Contact Testing Center, (678) 466-4495, for more information.
- Successful completion of the 9th grade is required to enroll in Clayton State University as a high school student.
- A minimum cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in academic subjects as calculated by the institution for admission purposes.
- Students must be on-track towards the completion of the USG Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) and high school graduation requirements.
- Students applying to participate in the Dual Enrollment program must submit a completed Dual Enrollment Student Participation Agreement signed by the student, parent/guardian and high school counselor. If the student is not applying to the Dual Enrollment program, written consent of his or her parent/guardian must be submitted.
- All students must satisfy the immunization requirements prior to the first day of classes.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
Dual Enrollment students are required to maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and must successfully complete a minimum of 67% of the cumulative credit hours attempted (cumulative earned hours/cumulative attempted hours). Grades of F, W, WF, W$, U, U%, IP, IP%, I, and NR do not indicate successfully completed courses. Students who are not meeting SAP because of completion ratio and/or cumulative GPA are allowed to receive financial aid for one term with a status of WARNING. Students are notified by email when they are placed in a WARNING status and no appeal is necessary to receive aid for this status. Students must meet the SAP requirements at the end of their next term of enrollment or lose Dual Enrollment funding eligibility. http://www.clayton.edu/financial-aid/SAP