We are excited you are starting your academic journey at Clayton State University and are here to help you get better acquainted with our campus community and prepare for your first semester here.
At New Student Orientation, you will:
- Hear from current students and representatives from Financial Aid, Bursar (student accounts/billing), Student Life, Housing, and more
- Receive information regarding academic policies, procedures, and deadlines
- Get advising assistance
- Learn about multiple academic and campus life resources, programs, and services to aid your transition to Clayton State University
- Access the SWAN Portal to complete course registration
- Feel welcomed into the university community
Please note that orientation is required for all degree-seeking undergraduate students, including incoming Freshman, Transfer, Non-Traditional/Adult, and Online degree-seeking students. Our in-person orientation sessions are one half-day in length, with numerous on-campus dates to choose from.