International Student Classification
Thank you for considering Clayton State University to continue your educational journey. International students must meet basic admission requirements for their classification and you may have additional requirements based on visa type and educational history.
Applicants to Clayton State University are classified “international” if they meet any of the following criteria;
- Students who are currently in the U.S. on an F-1 (student) visa.
- Students who are currently living outside the U.S. and will require an F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- Students who are currently in the U.S. on any other class of visa.
- Students who are in the process of applying for Permanent Residency status, but have not yet received the Permanent Residency card.
- Students who have received a Permanent Residency card.
- Students who have been educated outside of the U.S.