The non-traditional student admission category applies to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited or approved high school or have satisfactorily completed the General Educational Development (GED).
- Applicants must have been out of high school for at least five years. (For GED holders, their original high school class must have graduated at least five years ago.)
- Applicants who have attended college must have earned fewer than 30 semester hours of transferable credit with a minimum GPA of 2.0. (Official transcripts required.) The ACCUPLACER test may be required if you do not have college English and/or Math.
- Applicants who have never attended college must take the ACCUPLACER test.
- Submit your official high school transcript or official GED scores (if you are not a high school graduate) and college transcripts if you have previously attended another college. Official transcripts must have the institution’s seal and must be presented in an unopened official envelope from the sending institution. It is your responsibility to obtain your transcripts. You may deliver the transcripts to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Room 150 or you can request to have the transcripts mailed to the Clayton State Office of Recruitment and Admissions, 2000 Clayton State Blvd., Morrow, GA 30260-0285.