The Professional Development Committee (PDC) provides staff funding for job related training opportunities including conferences, seminars, and required certifications.
In order to successfully complete a Professional Development Funding Request you will need:
1. To review the PDC Policy to be sure that your position and training meets the outlined criteria.
2. Make sure the training or certification is not offered by Continuing Education, through SkillSoft, or through the Tuition Assistance Program.
3. Your supervisor's contact information: email and phone number. *Your supervisor will be automatically contacted for approval.
4. Documentation in pdf format of your workshop, training, or certification the includes a description, the dates, and the costs.
5. A completed Travel Authorization Form. This form is required for all requests even if no travel is required (ex. online certifications)
ONLINE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUNDING REQUEST FORM
To contact the Professional Development Committee (PDC), please e-mail email@example.com for further information.
CE Staff Development Form
Travel Authorization Form (Excel)
Training Resources for Clayton State Employees
SkillSoft Training for Professional Development
Clayton State University Continuing Education & Professional Development Courses