Membership into this treble choir program is contingent upon an audition and teacher recommendations. Auditions are for male and female students ages 10 through 13 and are held once each spring. Applications for auditioning are made available by March 1st each year. Upon acceptance, choir members may continue in the program until their high school graduation. There is an annual tuition with need-based assistance available to those who qualify.
REHEARSALS take place weekly at Spivey Hall on Monday evenings.
- Young Artists and Children's Choir (non-touring ensembles) - 6:45pm-8:15pm
- Tour Choir - 4:45pm - 8:15pm
All Choir Season Schedule
- Membership into either choir is contingent upon one audition and two teacher recommendations. We will provide you with the proper forms.
- Dr. Martha Shaw and Mr. Craig Hurley will be present during the audition. Choir placement will be based on the results. Most students are placed in the Young Artists Choir their first year.
- Singers must be between the ages of 10 and 13 on September 1 of the audition year to audition.
- An audition processing fee is due with the audition request form. This form will be available March 1st.
- After receiving the audition request form and the audition processing fee, you will be notified of your assigned audition time and how to access the necessary forms. Auditions take place on Saturday, April 29.
REQUIRED AUDITION FORMS (available March 1)