Concert sponsorship opportunities are available to individuals and organizations making a gift of $2500 or more to the Spivey Hall Friends – including gifts to Spivey Hall endowment funds and donations to the “Clara” Seeks “Robert” Piano Campaign.
Why Become a Concert Sponsor?
- To provide critical financial support for the quality and range of Spivey Hall’s concert programming.
- To ensure that you and other listeners may continue to hear the musicians and music you love.
- To enjoy a personal association with one of Spivey Hall’s outstanding artists.
- To encourage others to demonstrate their support for Spivey Hall.
The Benefits of Sponsorship
As a Friends Concert Sponsor, you will receive:
- An official gift receipt from the Clayton State University Foundation. Sponsorship gifts are tax-deductible as permitted by law.
- An invitation to attend the annual Friends Concert Sponsors Dinner hosted by Clayton State University President, Dr. Tim Hynes.
- Recognition in Spivey Hall’s program books, promotional materials, emails, and media releases, and on our website (if you prefer, you may sponsor anonymously).
- An opportunity to meet and greet the artist backstage.
- A personalized memento of your sponsorship, such as a concert sponsorship poster or photo, autographed by the artist.
Customize Your Sponsorship
New this season: Sponsorships are available in flexible amounts of $2500 and higher, vary according to the desired artist/concert, and can be customized by mutual agreement to include shared sponsorships, complimentary tickets for the sponsor’s guests, optional post-concert receptions, and other benefits. Sponsorships are confirmed in consultation with Spivey Hall’s Executive & Artistic Director, with priority consideration given to prior Friends Concert Sponsors.
Become a Season 27 Friends Concert Sponsor!
We welcome all sponsorship inquiries. For information about available sponsorship opportunities, please telephone Spivey Hall’s Development Specialist at (678) 466-4486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.