- LakerCycle is available for Registered Clayton State University Students Only.
- Student must present a Laker ID and State issued ID.
- Students may acquire bikes Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Friday from Noon to 5pm.
- Students are responsible for the cost of borrowed equipment that is damaged or lost.
- Students must have equipment returned by the agreed upon date or be required to pay a $10 late fee per day, and have a hold place on their student account until equipment is returned and late fees are paid.
- Students are encouraged to call (678) 466-4974 and check on availability.
Pedestrian and Bike Safety Recommendations
View the safety recommendations
Pedestrian and Bike Friendly Policy
View the bike friendly policy
Bike Rack Locations
View the map with the bike racks
Bike Commuting Tips
View the bike commuting tips
Bike Safety Handout
View the bike safety handout