Jul.07.16 - Parking Fee Assessment for Faculty and Staff Begins in Fall 2016
The University has approved the initiation of parking fees for faculty and staff, beginning in the upcoming Fall semester. To facilitate the process, the following information is being provided:
• Fees are due and payable at the beginning of each semester, with deadlines being September 1 and February 1 of each semester.
• Fee amounts are assessed as follows:
Under $25,000—fee of $10/semester
$25,000 and above---fee of $20/semester
• Fees are to be paid to Public Safety with these options: cash, check, credit or debit card, or by payroll deduction.
• A new faculty/staff vehicle registration form will need to be completed each semester, as a new decal will be issued each semester (to be affixed to the larger four year parking permit issued last Fall). The forms can be obtained from Public Safety in Edgewater Hall or on line at the Public Safety website http://www.clayton.edu/public-safety under the Parking Services link.
• The forms can be completed and scanned back by email to Public Safety or completed and hand carried to Public Safety. Payments should not be mailed to Public Safety and decals must be picked up at Public Safety. They will not be sent by campus mail. Date of availability of the decals will be announced by campus wide email.
• The decals must be affixed to the parking permit on the inside of the vehicle’s window. Do not cover the permit number with the decals.
• New employees may obtain the four year parking permit at no charge, but must pay the appropriate fee for the decals to be issued each semester.