As a reminder, to receive the emergency text messages that are sent by Public Safety when there is a safety concern, to include weather related matters, you must have your current cell number and the carrier (e.g. Verizon, AT&T, etc. ) entered into the Clayton State University system. The process for entering your contact information is as follows:
· Go the Clayton State University website
· Link to the Swan
· From there link to My Tab
· Scroll down to the Emergency Text Messaging block
· Enter your cell number as well as your current carrier ( Both must be entered.)
· Hit Save, and you’re done
Also, if you change cell number and/or the carrier, please remember to make these changes to continue receiving the emergency text messages.