- How do I access my Office 365 Email account?
- How much space do I have for my Office 365 email account?
- What the maximum allowed attachment size for my message?
- What are the Office 365 system requirements?
- Can I connect Office 365 e-mail to my Mac?
- Can I connect my Office 365 account to my mobile device?
- How do I recover deleted mail items from Office 365?
- What is the impact for my Office 365 account if my CSU password expired or changed?
- How do I reset my office 365 password?
- What client protocols does Office 365 support?
- Why does Outlook repeatedly prompt me to log in after being migrated?
- What is involved in migrating my CSU mailbox to the Cloud? Will I lose important e-mails?
Q. How do I access my Office 365 Email on the Web?
Navigate to http://outlook.clayton.edu. Type in the same CSU network credentials that you use to log in to the SWAN.
Q. How much space do I have for my Office 365 email account?
Each Office 365 mailbox has a quota of 50GB.
Q. What the maximum allowed attachment size for my message?
The total message size is 25MB.
Q. What are the Office 365 system requirements?
To get the full Office 365 for education experience, we recommend that you meet our system prerequisites. This includes Internet Explorer 8 or higher and Office 2013. However, it should work with the most recent version of Office 2010. Download and run this application to make sure your Office 2010 is up to date. For more specific details, see the Microsoft system requirements.
Q. Can I connect Office 365 e-mail to my Mac?
Yes, and it's easy. Please refer to this document for instructions on how to do that.
Q. Can I connect my Office 365 account to my mobile device?
Yes. Refer to Microsoft's iOS, Android and Windows Phone quick start guides.
If your iPhone or iPad is already configured for CSU e-mail, then you will only have to change a few settings.
Q. How do I recover deleted mail items from Office 365?
Please reference detailed instructions from MS at this url:
Q. What is the impact for my O365 account if my CSU password expired or changed?
Your Office 365 account password is same as your CSU password, if the CSU password is expired then you will not able to access your Office 365 Email account. You will also need to reconfigure the mobile device by using the new password.
Q. How do I reset my Office 365 password?
You can reset or change the password from SWAN portal login page.
Q. What client protocols does Office 365 support?
Office 365 supports POP, IMAP, Web OWA (Outlook Web App ) and Exchange Outlook client.
Q. Why does Outlook repeatedly prompt me to log in after being migrated?
The most likely reason is that you did not use the <username>@clayton.edu format for your e-mail address/username.
Q. What is involved in migrating my CSU mailbox to the Cloud? Will I lose important e-mails?
We currently have our on-premise servers connected to Microsoft's servers using "Hybrid Mode". This allows us to ease the transition to Office 365 by joining our systems in a way that is mostly transparent to the users. While not an entirely flawless method, it does remarkably well considering the complexity involved. When the time comes for your mailbox migration, you can continue to work as you always have. When the process finishes, Outlook will prompt you to restart. All of your e-mail will have been transferred to the Cloud--including your important e-mails.