MY MOTTO: "If you haven't failed recently, you are not challenging yourself enough" (Woody Allen)
MY PASSION: To write a children's book series that encourages cross cultural understanding and tolerance to all people.
Upcoming Books - Children's Stories
- Milty the Moose
- Nikki and Fluffy- Adventures in Paris
- Nikki and Fluffy- Adventures in London
- Nikki and Fluffy - Adventures in Malaysia
- Nikki and Fluffy - Adventures in Greece
Upcoming Books - Non Fiction
- Fulton, D. & Ogden, J.S. Negotiation Skills for Non-Profits
Recent Book Chapters - Non Fiction
- Fulton, D.; Raider, L. and Ogden, J. (2017) Cross-Cultural Mediation Training in Sierra Leone: Best Practices in Pedagogical, Evaluative and Mentoring Processes to Address Community Crisis Using Technology, Chapter, Editor, Ernest Uwazie, Peace & Conflict Resolution in Africa: A Reader-by Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Fulton, D., Ibbotson, N. C., Garsombke, T. (2015). The Ethical and Policy Outcomes of the Sarbanes Oxley Act for Global Leaders and Investors: Is Is Smooth Sailing or Rough Waters Ahead for Safe Harbor Disclosures? In Jonathan H. Westover, Ph.D. (Ed.), Teaching Organizational and Business Ethics (2015th ed., vol. Chapter 8, pp. 119-144). University of Illinois, Champaign, IL: Common Ground Publishing
Recent Refereed Journal Articles
- Fulton, D. & Fulton, R.A. (2018). Exploratory Research of Online Learning in Quantitative Business Courses. Developments in Business Simulation and Experiential Learning. 45, 1-12.
- Fulton, D., Garsombke, T., & Fulton, R. A. (2015). Shifting technology paradigm for the film and entertainment industry: Interface modalities. Journal of Technology Research, 6 (January), 1-14.
- Fulton, D., Garsombke, T., & Fulton, R. A. (2015). ASEAN Entrepreneurs Facing Two Major External Impacts: Envisaging Opportunities or Challenges? (To be translated into Vietnamese). Tạp chí Thông tin khoa học lý luận chính trị (English translation: The Journal of Scientific Information on Political Theory).
- Fulton, D., Garsombke, T., & Fulton, R. A. (2015). ASEAN Entrepreneurs Facing Two Major External Impacts: Envisaging Opportunities or Challenges? International Journal of Innovation, Technology and Management, 6(4), 300-305. www.ijimt.org
- Fulton, D., Garsombke, T., & Fulton, R. A. (2015). The Seven Pillars Model of Global Competency: Creating Greater Global Perspectives. Network. frn.org
- Fulton, D., Garsombke, T., LaBrecque, B., & Hanks, G. (2015). Preston City International Airport Case. Southeast Case Research Journal, 11(1), 95-108.
- Fulton, D. (2015). The technology enhanced alternative learning model (TEALM): Lessons from a longitudinal study of learning. Review of Social Studies, Law and Psychology, 9(1), 5-16. ISISWorld.org
- Furman, D. M., Fulton, D., & Finlay, N. M. (2014). A Longitudinal Study of the Middle Class: Growth, Size and Marketing Strategies. Research in Business and Economics Journal, 10(October), 1-22. aabri.com
- Fulton, D., Garsombke, T., & Fulton, R. A. (2014). Middle Class Membership (MCM) Model: Integrating Complimentary Measurements Lead to Sustainable Solutions. Journal of Strategic and International Studies, 71-78.
- Ogden, J. S. & Fulton, D. (2012). Violence Against Women in West Africa: A Search for Solutions. Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal, 2012(4th), 20.
- Fulton, D. & Martin, N. (2012). The tween consumer marketing model: Significant variables and recommended research hypotheses. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal, 16(2), 31-46
Recent Conference Presentations and Workshops
- Fulton, D. & Fulton, R. A. (2018). Exploratory Research of Online Learning in Quantitative Business Courses. Proceedings of the Association of Business Simulation and Experiential Learning (ABSEL), Seattle, WA, March 21-23.
- Fulton, D., Albert, S., James, A. & Grezda, M. (2016). In Savves Papaqiannidis, David Denyer and Monika Narvydaite (Ed.), Pedagogical Design of Online & Hybrid Courses in Business Disciplines (1st ed., vol. 30, pp. 14-15). Newcastle - on - Tyne: British Academy of Management Proceedings. bam..ac.uk/bam2016-proceedings
- Fulton, D., Albert, S., James, A., & Grezda, M. (2016). Pedagogical Practices: Online and Hybrid Courses in Business & Management. Anaheim: Proceedings of the Academy of Management Conference.
- Ogden, J. S. (Presenter & Author), Fulton, D. (Presenter & Author), Negotiation Skills for Women, Center for Business and International Negotiation, Clayton State University, "Negotiation Skills for Women". (September 23, 2016).
- Fulton, D. and Ogden, J.S., "Conflict Resolution Skills for Not-for-Profits", Center for Business and International Negotiation, Clayton State University, "Mediation and Conflict Resolution Workshop for Not-for-Profits". (June 3, 2016).
- Fulton, D. and Ogden, J. S. "Conflict Resolution Skills for Not-for-Profits", Center for Business and International Negotiation, Clayton State University. (June 5, 2015).
- Fulton, D. (Presenter & Author), Women and Leadership Speaker Series, Clayton State University School of Business, Morrow, Georgia, "Women and Leadership in Higher Education". (August 23, 2010).
Travel, writing children's books and writing articles about middle class, global competency and violence against women in Africa. I taught in France at the University of Caen several years ago and visited Spain and Greece while there. Here is a picture of my trip to the Greek island of Santorini.
Click link to my facebook page.