The Roundtable is the student run organization that focuses on events and programs for all students interested in the understanding and workings of the supply chain and logistics industries.
The Roundtable events focus on the growth of the student membership. Events bring in industry leaders to chat on logistical and supply chain topics. The Roundtable connects with the Center for Supply Chain Management to have students get involved by learning to volunteer with opportunities within the industry.
The Roundtable is a forum for exchanging ideas and for networking among students.
Other programs/volunteering events that will develop during the semester.
- Networking Opportunities and Volunteer Experience
- Career Exposure with Industry Professionals
- Career Fairs and "Meet-the-company" Events.
Board Members 2017-2018
President: Kevia Morgan email@example.com
Vice President: Chris Andrews Candrews12@student.clayton.edu
Vice President: Marquis Heath firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: T'yara Harris THarris96@student.clayton.edu
Treasurer: Sarah Polynice SPolynice@student.clayton.edu
HOW TO JOIN THE ROUNDTABLE
Step 1. Go to campus life website
Step 2. Click student organizations
Step 3. Click on community for student organization
Step 4. Join the APICS SUPPLY CHAIN ROUNDTABLE GROUP
The Supply Chain Roundtable meets every second Saturday of every month
- September 9, 2017 Global Awareness of Supply Chain Management
- October 6, 2017 Supply Chain visit to Savannah Ocean Port and Gulfstream Manufacturing
- October 14, 2017 –Presentation on Millennials and Gender Equality in Corporate America. Speaker: Elba Gallagher CEO, ShowMe50
- November 11, 2017 Major Company Day... Major Atlanta based corporation (TBD) to meet students and learn about the company