In 2015, the College of Business unveiled its five-year strategic plan, Future Search 2020.
The plan focuses on six key strategic priorities to improve the academic experience for students, while responding to a rapidly changing higher education environment.
These priorities are:
- Pursue innovation in academic curricula and program development
- Pursue innovation in teaching styles, methods of delivery, and research
- Conduct more aggressive student recruitment and enrollment management
- Increase external funding through stakeholder relationships and community engagement
- Build brand with more external communication
- Develop more international connections
View the College of Business strategic plan, Future Search 2020
University Strategic Plan 2022
In 2017, Clayton State University unveiled its five-year institutional strategic plan. The comprehensive plan provides a framework to address disruptions in public higher education and represents the university’s commitment to become a national model for community engagement while fostering a learning environment that equips our students for success as citizens.
View Clayton State University’s Strategic Plan 2022