- Identification of problem
- Solution: benefits, why better than existing products or services, innovativeness
- Market: target market, size of market and competitors
- Financial information: costs, time to break-even and to profit
- Presentation effectiveness (clarity, enthusiasm)
- Call to action: What is the purpose of the pitch, what you want from the judges?
- Presenter(s) responses to judges’ questions
The maximum time allowed for the elevator pitch is 2 minutes; An individual or a team can make the pitch. After the pitch, judges will then be given the opportunity to ask the “pitchers” questions during a short question and answer period, followed by feedback.