[Visit individual websites for a full explanation of their services]
1. Center for Academic Success (CAS), http://www.clayton.edu/cas
Phone: (678) 466-4070
Location: Library (Lower Level)
Services include: tutoring, workshops, computerized skill-building resources, study skills assessment, Student Behavior Inventory (SBI) etc.
2. Counseling Services, http://www.clayton.edu/counseling
Phone: (678) 466-5406
Location: Edgewater Hall, Room 245
Services include: individual counseling and career assessment and exploration.
3. Disability Resource Center, http://www.clayton.edu/disability
Phone: (678) 466-5445
Location: Edgewater Hall, Room 255
Services include: accommodations for qualified students, alternative testing environments, extended test times and note taking assistance.
4. Financial Aid Office, http://www.clayton.edu/financial-aid
Phone: (678) 466-4185
Location: Edgewater Hall, Room 102
Services include: all questions related to financial aid application, status, eligibility, HOPE, etc.
5. The Writers’ Studio, http://www.clayton.edu/arts-sciences/english/writersstudio
Phone: (678) 466-4728
Location: Arts & Sciences, 224
Services include: writing guidance and feedback, one-on-one assistance, workshops