You have taken the first step!
Once your application and fee have been submitted, allow at least 2-3 business days for your application to be downloaded by Clayton State. You will receive an email confirming our receipt of your application and a link to set up your SWAN account, check your status, and view missing items.
Checking Your Application Status
- Check your email for a “Your Account Information” email.
- Follow the link (account.clayton.edu) to set up your SWAN account.
- Access the DUCK (Digital University Campus Kiosk) portal through your SWAN account.
- Your DUCK pin is your six digit date of birth (MMDDYY).
- Select the “Admissions Status” tab to review your checklist.
You can review your checklist and follow the progress of your application to Clayton State. We look forward to welcoming you into the Laker Family!