Test Score Requirements
- Minimum SAT score of 970 (combined Critical Reading and Math) with at least 430 Critical Reading and 430 Math
- New SAT Minimum 24 on Reading and 22 on Math (Once converted must equal 970)
Understanding your SAT score conversion. View the College Board's SAT Conversion Table (Please use Table 5 and Table 12 for conversion)
- Minimum ACT Composite score of 20 with at least 17 English and 17 Math
- Successful completion of the 9th grade is required to enroll in Clayton State University as a high school student.
- A minimum cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in academic subjects as calculated by the institution for admission purposes.
- Students must be on-track towards the completion of the USG Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) and high school graduation requirements.
- Students applying to participate in the Dual Enrollment program must submit a completed Dual Enrollment Student Participation Agreement signed by the student, parent/guardian and high school counselor. If the student is not applying to the Dual Enrollment program, written consent of his or her parent/guardian must be submitted.
- All students must satisfy the immunization requirements prior to the first day of classes.
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
Dual Enrollment students are required to maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA and must successfully complete a minimum of 67% of the cumulative credit hours attempted (cumulative earned hours/cumulative attempted hours). Grades of F, W, WF, W$, U, U%, IP, IP%, I, and NR do not indicate successfully completed courses. Students who are not meeting SAP because of completion ratio and/or cumulative GPA are allowed to receive financial aid for one term with a status of WARNING. Students are notified by email when they are placed in a WARNING status and no appeal is necessary to receive aid for this status. Students must meet the SAP requirements at the end of their next term of enrollment or lose MOWR funding eligibility. http://www.clayton.edu/financial-aid/SAP